Our boutique community wellness center is located at 907 12th St in beautiful New Westminster BC . We offer private wellness consultations for Western Clinical Herbalism, Holistic Nutrition, Clinical Counselling, and Aromatherapy by appointment only. To schedule an appointment please call the office at 778-866-3320 or email us at email@example.com
We are excited to let you know that we will be “slowly” re-opening our doors starting Monday May 25th for appointments and therapeutics at Healing House. We appreciate all that you have done to help flatten the curve, and on our end, we are committed to implementing the changes to manage everyone's “new normal”, and ensure the safety of all. Our practitioners will be adding a few “in-person” hours to their schedule while continuing with online and phone appointments.
Please consult with your individual practitioner to find out about their availability for in person hours if this is your preference.
In order to ensure a safe environment for clients and practitioners, we have established some new wellness centre guidelines, keeping in line with recommended business practices. We ask for your cooperation in adhering to these measures to ensure everyone’s comfort and safety.
COVID-19 WELLNESS CENTRE GUIDELINES Here is what we will be doing on our end: · Physical distancing will be practiced in the wellness centre among practitioners. · We will be reorganizing our waiting room to ensure physical distancing between clients. · We will be wearing masks at the office. · We will have several sanitizing stations, including one in each practitioner room and the main lobby and hall. · We will take extra time between each appointment to disinfect the office and all door handles, including the hall, waiting room, and front door. · We will ensure enhanced hand washing protocols and facility cleaning. · We will only resume appointments with children under the age of 13 during phase four of the government’s restart plan.
Here is what we ask of you: · We ask that you please wear a mask before entering the wellness centre and for the duration of your appointment. If you do not have a mask we will be providing them for $3.
· Please come no earlier than 5 minutes prior to your appointment. If you arrive earlier, and there are more than 2 people in the waiting room, then we ask that you please wait outside the wellness centre or in your car until your appointment time. The waiting area will have limited seating to ensure physical distancing between clients.
· If you have an upcoming “in-person” appointment and are feeling unwell, regardless of severity of symptoms (even if it is a minor cold), please change your appointment to a video or phone session for the same time – rather than cancelling with less than 48 hours notice. Please DO NOT come to the wellness centre if you are sick, feel unwell, or have even minor symptoms.
· Please pay by pre-authorization if possible, if not, please pay by credit card or debit, so we can limit the use of cash handling. You can also enter your own credit card information into your online booking account.
· We ask that you come to your appointment alone. If you are someone who needs assistance or not of age of consent, please inform us and limit to bringing just 1 additional family member with you.
· Please bring your own water.
Should you wish to book an appointment you can either click the schedule button under your individual practitioner or reach out to them by phone.
We look forward to seeing you again.
Petra Sovcov Wellness Centre Director
The practitioners on this site are not Medical Doctors (MD), nor are any of the suggestions or recommendations made on this site meant to be a substitute for advice from your MD, or as a substitute for any prescriptions you may be taking. Suggestions followed will be the responsibility of the reader, and are stated with the intention of interest and education only. If you have a health issue, please see your primary care physician (MD) first and foremost.